Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi Day Trip from Naples
At this point...
At this point the tour will leave the bay of Naples and the coast of Sorrento to enter the Amalfi Coast. Reach the VIP Positano and drive to the downtown area where the bus will stop to let the group enjoy Positano for one-hour. Take the typical steps to the beach of Positano and admire the colors of the flowers during the summer season. Do not miss to visit the shops full of traditional Positano clothing called "Moda Positano".
The tour continues along the coast to reach a nice restaurant with a breathtaking terrace overlooking the sea. After the lunch break, the tour finally reaches Amalfi, the main town of the coast. While in Amalfi during your one-hour of free time, it’s suggested that you visit St Andrew's Cathedral and to relax on the beach with a local handmade ice cream. The drive to Naples takes up the last one-hour and 30 minutes.
Traveler pickup is offered
- Molo Beverello, Port of Naples
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of each stop is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less
This is a must do tour, worth every euro. Our driver was very professional, chatty and friendly. His English was very good and we felt safe and at ease with his driving. The tour itself was amazing, the sights were beautiful and the guides knowledge was excellent. Had plenty of time to look around the places we stopped and lunch was very nice.
This was a perfect way to see the Amalfi Coast. Only wish that we would have had longer in each stop. As I went in February, most of Positano was closed.
Lunch was okay.
This was the highlight of my trip to the Amalfi coast. Such a good and action-packed day. I can't recommend enough!
Our driver/tour guide Gabriel was amazing! He was personal, attentive to our needs and very knowledgeable about the region. The lunch featured delicious home-made pasta which we enjoyed while taking in views of the beautiful Almafi coast!
Pick up from close to the hotel was easy and very convenient! All the locations were beautiful but a bit more time at each would have been nice. The driver and trip was good however it would have been nice if they pulled over the mini-bus at specific locations to take photos outside of beautiful views on the way. Taking them from inside a moving vehicle was not ideal and only one side of the bus had a good view. Lunch which was provided was great and there was plenty of food!
A great way for tourists to see the Amalfi coast without the hassle of trying to organise it themselves.