Transfer To or From Albufeira
Arriving in a foreign city can be a daunting experience, especially when you can't speak the language. Sometimes, there aren't enough taxis at the airport, or you are greeted with long lines. It is not always clear which taxi...
Arriving in a foreign city can be a daunting experience, especially when you can't speak the language. Sometimes, there aren't enough taxis at the airport, or you are greeted with long lines. It is not always clear which taxi drivers are licensed, and which vehicles are unregulated.
This exclusive transfer service provides safe and reliable transportation between Lisbon Airport and destinations in the Algarve. It is suitable for customers who expect the best in comfort, safety, and flexibility, whether they are traveling for business or pleasure.
The fully licensed service will get you to the Algarve in approximately 3 hours. The transfer provider has a reputation for getting clients to their destination on time. Whatever your schedule, a transfer can be arranged to meet your requirements. You will be met on arrival at the airport by your driver who will be holding a sign with your name on it after customs and baggage claim. They will transfer you safely to your final destination in maximum comfort.
Please, read the information below:
- The transfer is only ONE WAY
- We wait 1h30 after the flight arrivel time. After 1h30, we'll charge 40 euros for each extra hour of waiting
- The meeting point is in front of Vodafone Store, to avoid crowds in the arrivals area and to make sure you're going to see your name. The airport is very small and as soon as your arrive you'll see Vodafone Store. We'll wait for you there with a sign with your name
- We offer 1 bottled water per person, for FREE, included in the price of the transfer
- Please, always inform us if there will be children in the transfer. In Portugal is mandatory to have seats for children until 12 years old. Otherwise, we are able to have a huge ticket.
Lead Traveler's name on a sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate 3 hours, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.View Less