Private Cusco: Machu Picchu Full Day Tour
- Explore the most famed archaeological site in the andes: machu picchu!
- Skip the multi-day hike and hop aboard a scenic train ride to the town of aguas calientes
- Find out why these inca ruins are still studied and visited by historians, stargazers, and mystics alike
- Take your sweet time wandering the unesco site at your own pace
- Pose at the sun gate and snap your most epic selfie ever
IMPORTANT: You will need to provide your passport details (full name, nationality, and passport number) in order to secure your train ticket and Machu Picchu entrance for this tour. Please provide your passport details in the additional requests box when booking. If you do not provide these details, we reserve the right to reject your booking. Please bring your passport and immigration card with you, as you will need to show these to the guide before starting the tour.
Note that cancellations made 7 days prior to travel attract a 60% cancellation fee. Train and entrance tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable; therefore, once Urban Adventures has confirmed your tickets, we are unable to change the name or date on the ticket, nor can we ask for a refund. As such, cancellations made 5 days or less prior to your booked tour date will attract a 100% cancellation fee. These cancellation terms override our normal Terms and Conditions.
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the trip.View Less