Private Phnom Penh: Street Food by Night
- Taste and savour the unique flavours of phnom penh
- Explore and eat your way through the city’s sprawling central market
- Travel through the city by tuk-tuk and see some of the sights between food stops
- Get insight from your local guide into traditional cambodian favourites like fried cricket, fresh spring rolls and more
- Hang out with locals in areas rarely visited by tourists
For most of the year it is hot in Phnom Penh. There will be opportunities to purchase water, but you should also bring a supply with you. Please keep hydrated. During the rainy season you should bring an umbrella or light rain jacket. Plastic ponchos are also readily available for a small sum in local shops and markets.
Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. Save this email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the trip.View Less