Private Siem Reap: Angkor Adventure
- Visit angkor wat, the world’s largest hindu temple, on a private tour with your own personal guide
- Marvel at bayon with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces
- Trek through ta prohm the jungle temple made famous in the tomb raider movie
- Taste a delicious khmer lunch
- Local impact: how you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- Your tour helps preserve local cultural heritage as it takes you to visit angkor archaeological park, which is a unesco world heritage site.
- Part of your tour fee also supports a local family who cooks a traditional khmer lunch as part of the tour.
For most of the year it is hot when exploring the temples. The guide will make regular stops where you can purchase water and snacks. Please keep hydrated and bring sunscreen and hats to protect yourself from the sun. At the start of your trip there is the option of upgrading from a 1-day to a 3-day Angkor pass for an additional $25. Speak with your local guide about this.
Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the day tour in Siem Reap.View Less